FoNHT reminds you that Dallas County and the City of Dallas are holding a public involvement workshop this Wednesday evening, November 16, at the Jewish Community Center (Zale Auditorium) at 7900 Northaven Road. Proposed routes for the Eastern Connection of Northaven Trail to Low 5 Trail Junction will be on display and discussed. We hope you can join us and provide your comments and feedback. PUBLIC INVOLVEMENT WORKSHOP:
- Eastern Connection of Northaven Trail to Low 5 Trail Junction
- (Northaven Phase I to White Rock Creek Trail)
- Jewish Community Center - Zale Auditorium 7900 Northaven Road, Dallas TX 75230
- Wednesday Nov. 16th, 6:30p.m. - 8:30p.m.
- Open House: 6:30p.m. -7:00p.m.
- Presentation/Q & A: 7:00p.m. -7:45p.m.
- Open House: 7:45p.m. -8:30p.m.