Park Day - Weather

The weather forecast for Saturday is currently predicting rain.  We're hoping the bad weather will stay away until after Park Day. Should there be inclement weather, Park Day will be rescheduled to Saturday morning, October 31. We will make a final decision about any postponment by Friday late afternoon. Please follow our Facebook and Twitter pages (@NorthavenTrail) for immediate updates as we monitor the weather!